This time is how to remove ads from Kindle Fire or Amazon Fire tablet without using USB. This is arguably a way that not many people know, usually, people use USB, computers, scripts, etc. to remove ads from Kindle Fire or Amazon Fire tablet. Forget it because we don’t need it, just need an internet connection. Let’s to the tutorial.
Remove ADS from Kindle Fire or Amazon Fire Tablet
- The first step is to go to Amazon > search for “help“> hover over “need more help?” > and click contact us.
- It will appear below and just follow this step. Click the device > Select the device you have the phone to turn on the fire or tablet fire. Incidentally in this example using a fire tablet. and select your problem “Application, Appstore or GameCircle” and scroll down then click chat.
- This is an important step, namely, chat with Amazon. The first time you have to do is start a chat and wait to connect with Amazon. After you connect, just do it as in the picture or you can improvise yourself but essentially you want to delete ads from the Kindle Fire or Amazon Fire Tablet.
- If this works Amazon will ask for your Kindle device name and serial number. If you don’t know the device name and a serial number of your device don’t worry. The device name has the upper left corner of your device (commonly called the user interface) and the last word “fire” is, for example, Emma’s Fire, Christ’s Fire, Linda’s Fire and so on. And the serial number is in settings> device option> serial number and just write it down.
- The next step is, Amazon will check whether it’s your device and wait a few moments. This is the process of removing ads from the Kindle Fire Phone or Amazon Fire Tablet. And if you get a message like the one below it means this works.
That is a way to easily remove ads from Kindle Fire or Amazon Fire tablets. You need to know if you have done the step by step above correctly continue by restarting your device.