How to screenshot on Kindle Fire must be known because this is very important, there are many reasons why you might want to take a Kindle Fire screenshot, maybe it will help you remember important information from the internet or maybe you want to capture the highest score when playing this game. Therefore below, we have tips and tricks for taking screenshots of your new tablet, shared with the Kindle Fire model that you have. This is a fairly easy process, but this has been arranged in such a way. You don’t even need to root your Kindle Fire to do it. You can do this simply by following simple steps.
Screenshot on Kindle Fire HD 10, 8.9, 7 or Tablet
You need to know how to take screenshots of an old version of the Kindle Fire different from the version above, of course, screenshots on the Kindle Fire HD 7, or Kindle Fire HD 8.9 are more sophisticated. But don’t worry, below is available.
Screenshots on Kindle Fire on the latest version of 2012 or above, this is the easiest method with just one step.
- Find the power button and volume down and prepare your two fingers on the button. Then hold the power button and also the volume button down together. Make sure you do it at once. And your object to get your screenshot. When this is done correctly there will be a sound. This is an indication or a sign that you have successfully taken a screenshot on kindle fire.
If this doesn’t work there must be a timing error when you press the power and volume down. Try at the same time the button gives the difference a second or in other words press the power button then the volume button goes down, but remember with a difference of less than one second.
How to take a Screenshot on an Older Kinder Fire
If you have an older Kindle Fire, the process of taking screenshots will be long and time-consuming. Just follow the steps below.
- Install the Android SDK on your computer.
- Install the Kindle Fire USB driver.
- Connect your Kindle Fire to a computer via USB.
- Open a command prompt (copy and paste C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Android \ android-SDK-windows \ tools) then find the file labeled “ddms” and double-click on it.
- Your device must be registered with a name so click on it.
- Now select Device and Screen capture from the top menu in Dalvik.
- A window will appear showing your Kindle Fire screen and you can press Save to take a screenshot. You must press Refresh to update the new screenshot.
- You will be asked to save it on the location on your computer. Select place.
- This might take some time, but you have a screenshot.
How to take a screenshot on kindle fire older version is complicated, but if you use an old kindle fire, you have to do this step. But I’m sure, only a few use the old kindle fire. So, if you want to screenshot on kindle fire, it is easy to use a newer kindle fire because now the kindle fire itself is constantly updating.